Looking For Empty Unused Disposables

Oh, you're wanting a complete disposable unit? Hmm...no help there. I mean I guess all stick style batteries are disposable in some way due to the fact that once they die the battery is trash...not sure where to point you! I would follow McQuinn's advice.

I meant die as in won't take any more charges, or just stops working, etc.

Most of the suppliers that sell those have affiliate programs.You could contact one like Henley.

I believe you understand what I mean by this. A search for henley turned nothing up.

I'm not sure I understand why you want disposables. Do you give them to friends who want to try vaping?

I'm currently testing something that requires an entire disposable e-cig battery and all, just without the juices. I'm sure people who've researched in the past understand what I mean.

I just brought up Henley because the fill thiers with Johnson Creek I believe so I figured they might be willing to work out a deal.Most wholesalers just offer the same prefilled disposables.There are probably 10 or 20 manufacturers in China ,I am not sure what the minimum order is from them to get a special order.

I have no idea what you want to accomplish but I do know

that the Henley disposables can be easily filled with whatever you like.

Take the cap off the mouthpiece,remove the tank and empty it refill then reinsert.

HTH

Edited by joe2003