Newbie Looking For Advise And Guideance

can anyone recomend a few good ttabaco flavor juice? and a good menthol one

and agian thanks for all of your help this site is awsome

Since you are going to be purchasing your kit from Veteren Vaper, I would try the 3&5 and the Menthol. You will find there are a lot of juice vendors out there. Trying different flavors is part of the fun

how long do the coils last in a clearamizer?

Mine last 4-6 weeks. :)

Since you are going to be purchasing your kit from Veteren Vaper, I would try the 3&5 and the Menthol. You will find there are a lot of juice vendors out there. Trying different flavors is part of the fun

Mine last 4-6 weeks. :)

just wondering...do you work for veterans vape? if so how long do u think it will take to get my order if i order right now? lol stupid ? cause i can almost garrentee you dont work for them

just wondering...do you work for veterans vape? if so how long do u think it will take to get my order if i order right now? lol stupid ? cause i can almost garrentee you dont work for them

No Im not the owner. Veteren Vaper is owned by Brian. He's a long time member here. It usually takes 2-3 days to receive your order. Due to the upcoming holiday, you may not receive it until next Thursday.

the price you quoted is good price , if you have a good brick and mortor store in your area go there and buy there if he has what you want but get advice about store from his customers if he is a good store he will have plenty of people saying good things . you can buy it and be puffing on your way home and will have a good knowledge base to work from . most will let you "custom build" your kit but like any other bussiness there are good and bad stores pick a good one and you will be far hapier than an online retailer that sells to hundreds of people a day , and normally the price is very close if not better

• 2 weeks later...