Vamo: Where To Buy And Should I?

paradox

I've seen a few reviews of the vamo and it seems like a solid device espescially for the price. I'm really interested in VV/VW and am finally ready to take the step up from using ego batteries with boges.

can someone please post some links as to where to buy the Vamo WITH THE METAL BUTTONS? I believe its the version 2 (also I heard they adjusted the spring to better accomadate a single 18650 battery which is what I intend to use so I need that.)

I'm looking to purchase this device from a reliable vendor IN THE U.S.. I'm hoping to get multiple options to get the best price. the cheaper the better but i don't want to get a knock off or a defective device.

I'd prefer to get it in black chrome but any color is fine.

also what are your guys' thoughts on the Vamo? is it a good device? it seems very functionable and affordable and i like the way it looks.

if there is a similar device ( VV/VW with ability to check the ohms of your atomizer and use an 18650 and around the same size ) around the same price that you would reccommend over the vamo? if so, please tell me about it and post links as to where I can purchase it.

priority to vamo links and discussion in this thread please.

great unit vv/vw is the way to go the price of these is great , it is called a bamboo by some and vamo by others , ether way it is great

Note that these are heavy as compared to ego twist so better for home or office or travel. But you can walk around with them just not a good thing to hang on a lanyard lol