Tabac Bcc

http://thevaporroom.net/ntobocochcl.html

Call me crazy, but I think I like this thing. Wicks and atomizer are on the bottom. I've been vaping it for the past few minutes steady and haven't had a dry or burnt hit yet. Of course, I can't quite draw on it properly because of the whole recently pulled tooth thing, but so far, not bad. It's a much airier draw than I'm used to (with a bit of a whistle), but great vapor so far. I'll be anxious to see after a few days or cleanings if it starts leaking. I'm also anxious to really draw on it once I don't have to worry about the risk of ending up with a dry socket on my damn pulled tooth lol. Anyone else given this thing a try yet?

I've tried this brand. Basically, I think it's a knock off of the Kangor T3. After using it on and off for about a month or so...I'm not impressed. It works okay but mutes the flavor of the e-liquids more than I would prefer. It's not terrible, doesn't leak, does gurgle and makes some strange noises when I take a draw off of it.

The most important thing, however, is if you like it. If it works for you, then that's what matters. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines