How did you find out about the E-Cig?

So how has everyone found out about the e-cig? For me it was in the mall at a kiosk called "Smokers Freedom" they where selling a SuperMini starter kit for $150. Carts where 10 bucks for a pack of 5. (Insane Prices)

The lady was nice enough to let me try it, but I thought it was too good to be true and thought I needed to do some research, which led me to another popular smoke forum, then to Puresmoker, then to starting my own site (I also like long walks on the beach, lol kidding) kolobok_smile.gif Now I'm a full time vapor baby!

So what led you into E-Smoking world?

Pretty much the same story here, mall kiosk, got to try it, $150 for a starter kit, $5 for carts.

I found that too expensive so I did some searching till I found it for $49.99 kolobok_smile.gif

Been vaping since, minus the one time my both batts went dead and I had a couple analogs while hanging out with sum buddies at a bar.

I actually was watching a local news station and they did a segment on the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Vegas and were talking about cool gadgets. It was Smoking Everywhere but I decided to google this and found lot's of stuff and settled on NJOY. My reasoning was i didn't want the cheapest but I was experimenting and didn't want the most expensive either. Njoy seemed to be a happy medium price. Since then I have been purchasing my parts from various places found on this forum and other forums.

I was introduced to the e-cigarette by a network marketing company offering the electronic cigarette to entrepreneurs and not to the consumers who can benefit the most from theis great personal vaporizer!

They were just in it to make money, I actually see the benefits it can bring to customers and the eco-friendly benefit. It is such a great benefit overall!