Vv Robust A

Mike

I picked this up from Sweet-Vapes. It uses a AW IMR 14500 600mAh battery, not included.

Features:

3v to 6v in .1v increments

resistance check

voltage lock

reverse battery protection

regulated output

short circuit/atomizer protection

low battery warning/over discharge protection

This is a square device with slightly chamfered corners. Made of what feels like some kind of aluminum alloy or stainless steel. It comes in several colors, I chose blue. I only got 2 days on this thing but I like this one. It feels strong. Nothing is going to wiggle loose with it. Two negative things I can say about it (if I want to be picky) is when you change the battery the voltage resets to 3.0,(unlike the ProVari which has memory) and it says in the description that it uses 510 and eGo threading but I need a eGo adapter to use my T2 clearos(just like my ProVari). The picture shows my 3 favorite devices. On the left, ProVari Mini, and on the right 650mAh twist. And in the background, New England winning a Super Bowl. If anyone saw Monday night's game, I think you can see why they are my pick this year.

Another negative thing about it is the battery life. It won't last as long as my twist or my mini but I always carry at least 2 devices so I don't need it to last all day. This one definitely works for me.

post-1860-0-85269100-1355349709_thumb.jp

Edited by Mike

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines