Kool Filter Kings?

Rixter

A co-worker ordered his first e-cig today and is looking for the closest e-liquid in taste to his regular brand of cigarettes, Kool Filter Kings. I know, I know...nothing tastes like the real thing, but can anyone recommend a juice that comes close, and where to buy it?

You see, I convinced him to give vaping a shot, and I don't want him to be too disappointed from the jump because the first menthol tobacco e-juice he tries tastes like mint candy or something. Having never been a menthol cigarette smoker, I don't know how to compare menthol analogs to menthol e-liquid, so I don't know where to even begin making suggestions.

I would get a variety of tobaco and menthol eliquids and experiment with different mixes.Most menthol liquids are mostly menthol and little or no tobaco to me.A blend that is mostly Dekang Virginia or Flue Cured with a little USA menthol comes closest to me.

Probably 90% tobaco and 10% menthol.Just depends on your personal taste.It is good for when you lose your ability to taste your favorite eliquid.Happens to everyone evry now and again,just need something strong to vape a while.