I've Got 25 Did Genesis Atomizer's Too Big For Us Girls!

Anyone want them?

I bought them in bulk to share with employees who were tired of the cracked ce4's but when we got them, they are too big and compliated for us girls.

We all pitched in to buy them in bulk. we had 30 and tried 5 of them. The others are all packaged and sealed brand new.

They give a huge hit, too much for us girls, and they are more for the guys IMO. Very high quality beast!

If anyone uses them, let me know. I paid $11.00/pc

Thanks!

Sorry to hear they didn't work out for you. If you didn't like the CE4s, have you tried the 2.4 ml eGO CC (changeable coil) clearomizers? They're a step up from CE4s IMO. Not too small, not too big, and not complicated at all. They give a stronger vapor if you hold a finger over one of the two holes while drawing on it. Just a thought. The Veteran Vapor sells them as well as the replacement coils.

Those are CLONES!! They are NOT DID's!!! FFS, at least get that part right.

I hate the Clones, they really suck.

But the original genuine DID's and Mini DID's, from MMVapors.com ROCK!! To mis-REPRESENT such a fine product as the genuine DID family is slanderous, obnoxious, and just plain repulsive.

Get it together. You are false advertising at best. A clone is a clone is a clone is a clone. And the dud/chid/gifford/ is not a very good clone even at that. But it works. That's all it's got going for it. It's worth 10 bucks for the zombie days.

@uma hey lady!! i hope you're well

have you used clones before? I love my DiD to death but the last couple times i've brought it out of the house on multi day trips i've managed to mess up my coil, and had to wait till i get home to fix it. thought about trying out a dud for emergencies, but still hesitant...

really i just want to get another DiD but gots to save up moolah :) Jim's got such good stuff out, I want it all!!

Hi JDog! Recovering from a flu bug, but otherwise doing great. I hope you're doing well too!

Wait til you see the new Poldiak on it's way to the shelf soon. OMG!

Yep, I have a few of these. (have to buy more than one, just so you have the spare parts if you loose one).

There is no comparison, to be honest, in craftsmanship and planning. But, it does work, and will get one by in a pinch.

I have one sitting, waiting for a refill, but I'll be :::insert naughty word here::: if I'm going to refill it any time soon if I don't absolutely have to. The fill hole is so tiny, complete with itsy bitsy microscopic screw to put back in it. GOOD LUCK WITH ThaT! A lot of users just stick in a toothpick and call it a day.

The wick hole is itsy bitsy too. Have fun rolling that toothpick sized wick... and wrapping it...

and the wick is too far away from the center post, so you have to bend it towards the post...

AND, it's overall BIGGER than the mini DID it was copied from LOL LOL LOL.

The Mini DID is overall smaller, and fits the ego perfectly.

The clone hangs over 2mm bigger and uglier. Yet, the holes are TINY. The important parts are itty bitty useless. (without adlibbing).

The wick, is smaller, won't hold as much juice, more dry hits.

AND IT tastes like Machine Oil even after it's been washed in sudsy water first.

SOOO, be sure to give it a hot sudsy bath, and then rinse it in Everclear Vodka, for a good final rinse. Let dry overnight! and then some.

And the insulators suck!! Don't even get me started on the poor quality insulators that are supposed to prevent a hard short...

The ONLY difficult part the genuine mini DID has, is the new SS thumbscrew for the negative post can get in the way if you like to wrap your coil with the mesh in the hole. Take the mesh out, then wrap it! Or pick up the short screw (brass) one that he has on site. Problem solved.

But, yes, for an emergency Rebuildable, it's a good enough one, for the price.

OHHH, and make sure you get a PolyCarb or Pyrex tank for them, because the clone tanks are NOT SS, they are chrome plating over gold plating over some kind of brass or something. (unknown material that could be hazardous maybe).

Ibetanked has the pyrex tanks on site.

It ticks me off whenever anybody calls these stupid clones by the name of the genuine article. Thems fighting words with me. Imagine calling the LavaTube a Provari all the time. grrrrrr. lol

My apologies if I come off too strong for you. Believe me, it's not too strong for how I feel!

Edited by Uma

I am a newbie...sorry for offending!

I thought it was called the DID atomizer genesis, but maybe it's the mini DID clone. I was not told it was a clone. The vendor just told me it was DID atomizer of high quality, huge vapor, no leak, no cracks. It's too big for my ego battery and I just don't like the heaviness of it.

I let a friend try it. He loved it, but he's older and he can't see the screws. We both dropped them a few times. So, if it's a clone, he was blown away by the huge vapor too! I just think it's a difficult design.

Anyhow, if someone on here wants to try it for free, and I even pay shipping, I will do it for one person. If you like it, you can tell your experience with it and see if it's worth the price or not. If not, and nobody wants them, I will ask for a refund.

Edited by vapinmamma

Apologies accepted, just don't ever do that again! hrrrmph!

They are worth 10 bucks. I paid that for mine, in a coop. Just be sure to WASH everything first in hot sudsy water and rinse with Everclear/Vodka. . Memorize how it's set up, take it apart, and wash and dry that sucker, even the mesh. (boil the mesh for 5 minute intervals, changing out the water 3x).

Anneal the wire right before using it.

Youtube has wonderful tutorials for setting these up. Look for AlmightyGod, Igetcha69, RickWeschler, etc...

The MMVapors.com site has tutorial videos too.

Good luck not hating it, and just remember, it is world's apart from the genuine article.

Yes, it is, just because you can switch out coils and wicks for forever and never be without an atty as long as you have plenty of extra screws on hand....

But it ain't worth over 10 bucks unless it comes with a glass tank, and those can be bought for 10 bucks from ibetanked and SHOULD be bought, to assure safety with juices.

gee! Thanks Uma!!

That's basically what I wanted, someone that has had experience with both. I think I understand why the phoenix style clones are more popular. I wondered why; and the smaller holes would definitely be a pretty good reason.

also good to know that the duds are bigger... I was going to try to get a pyrex tank for mine, but i didn't want to have to wait for international shipping. I think i'll just have to make a big order ;P