Took A Puff Of A Analog

Sinikal

Hey guys, so last night while i was DJ'ing i decided to test myself. Ive been off analogs over a month but the thought of them always rides in the back of my brain. I always think "Man that cigarette probably tastes REALLLLY good." Ive read a ton of posts on here about how after vaping cigarettes taste disgusting, so i put it to the test.

Let me tell ya....I asked a buddy to give me one of his Pall Mall Ultra Lights, i lit it up and took a smooth long drag. I ALMOST THREW UP! I cant begin to tell you how crappy an analog tasted! It definitely tasted like.......well....CRAP!

So im pretty excited to know that vaping is 1million times more enjoyable than smoking analogs. I just cant believe i smoked those damn things for 7 years. :thumbsdown:

I tried one at about week one and week 2--Like you said--Crap. I do know for a fact I can never go back to smoking--I have completely and forever been able to quit smoking and absolutely love vaping.

:thumbsup:

I, unfortunatly, still have a few every day. BUT, I've cut down from 3 packs a day to just under 1, and if you ask ANYONE that knows me, we NEVER thought we'd see the day ! I am at the point where the taste of e cigs are WAY better than analogs, and Im confident I will eventually see my last one. Question for you guys, like Sinkal when you tried the Pall Mall, was that your brand when you smoked. Im just wondering if they tasted like crap cause they werent what you used to smoke.

Keenan it took me a little while to adjust as well, I'm sure given time you will step it down to only the ecig. I'm guessing you are already using 24mg and I don't think any higher is needed.

Maybe you just need a stressful situation to happen and when it does all you happen to have is your ecig, maybe then you will realize the ecig is all you need! I dunno, just an idea :D

My problem is the wife still smokes analogs. I had some serious stress and pretty much went back to analogs for 2 days. I'm back on vaping again now. I hate smelling like analogs! Yuck! Nasty taste in your mouth, too. But this showed me how easy it is to switch back if you aren't careful. Now if I can just get the wife to vape...

Edited by jmhester

I think what really helped me quit analogs was that my last pack was not my usual brand that I smoke. I don't even remember what it was, I just bought it because it was new and I wanted to try it. I started vaping and if I ever wanted an analog I'd smoke one from that pack. So because it wasn't my usual brand, I already didn't like the taste and didn't satisfy me at all. Eventually, all I did was vape and that pack just sat there getting stale. I just ended up throwing it away a few weeks later and I never bought a pack of analogs again. So, that might be something to try if you really want to get off analogs. Buy a pack you wouldn't normally smoke. Worth a shot, no?

Ya Vegas, I would say that is definitely worth a shot. If you are going to try an analog or for some reason must go back for a day or so, then try buying a brand and flavor that you always hated even when you did smoke. I'm sure these will be sooo bad that you'll have to go back to your e-cigs once you are able to. Not only that but, maybe you will fing it to be sooo horrible that you never have another one again. Worth a try, right?

When my e-Cigs arrived, I found it real easy to only vape in lieu of smoking. I had a pack of analogues that was open and one gone. Every few days I'd smoke one just to see if my tastes were changing, they didn't taste too bad but not as good as I remembered them. The first drag was like licking an ashtray. That pack was finished a week ago and I have been vaping for almost a month. I haven't had an analogue in a week. I can't imagine how horrible they would taste now.