Forever Vapor

Eklo

I ordered a new five pack of eGo-c atty's on Oct. 23rd and their status has very slowly changed from 'Awaiting Fulfillment' to the current 'Awaiting Shipping.' I understand if something's gone wrong with the shipping service, but I've tried contacting them through the website and no response as of yet.

I'm a little disappointed with Forever Vapor Considering:

1. I've been on my last atty for two weeks and it's slowly degrading in quality. Which is partly my fault for letting it happen. And partly the supplier's for taking so long. Also, I just don't have the extra money to purchase from another supplier at the moment. So it's this or nothing until my next paycheck.

2. My last order also took an exceedingly long time to fulfill. Fortunately after the long period of no contact from the company, it was refunded. Still, that left me a little in a bind as far as getting it from another supplier on a rush basis.

Mostly, I'm just wondering what's happened and why it seems to be taking so long.

Does anyone know what the situation is? Is there some jam in the feedback, or a possible shipping failure?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello Eklo,

I'm sorry for the delay, I've got the worst cold going on and didn't see this thread right away. I'm currently in the middle of changing CC processors which is what's causing the delay. I can't process anyone's order until that is complete. I can't apologize enough for the bad experience you've had with the FV store. Please take a look at this thread here: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/topic/16465-coming-changes-please-read/

It explains in a little more detail what's going. I completely understand you're situation so, once everything is finally switched over I'm going to refund your order and still process it free of charge.

Again my apologies for the delay, I assure you the moment everything is switched over I'll ensure you're taken care of. If you'd like to speak to me more on the matter, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll give you my direct line.

I completely understand. Thank you for your prompt response. As for the refund, that's quite generous of you. I was more than willing to give FV a second chance (VT Mentha was my first eLiquid and still the only menthol juice I truly love) but this settles it.

Thanks again, and feel better.

Eklo.

You're welcome. There are a lot of changes going on behind the scenes and I honestly look forward to reopening the Vapor Talk store and earning back business from customers who've had less than perfect experiences with Forever Vapor.

Again the change is taking a while, but the moment everything comes online I'm itching to get those orders out ASAP. Again thank you for being awesome and patient!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines