Janty Gra Vs. Vapor Talk Grape Soda

Fenwick

I recently ordered the Vapor Talk Grape Soda Liquid after seeing the Grimm Green review in the 24mg because I wanted to be able to add “reckless throat hit” to my vocabulary and try a grape flavor.

I ordered from dietsmokes and accidentally received Janty Grape. I mentioned that this might have been the case on the forum because the confirmation email said Janty USA has shipped you an order. Immediately Chris stepped in and had VT Grape Soda shipped and delivered almost the same day as the Janty Juice (Thanks Chris). They let me keep the Janty Juice to boot. So now, I have a perfect opportunity to compare the two.

Service: excellent. Fast shipping and resolution of any issues.

Presentation:

Janty: The Janty Grape bottle looks like a mini bottle of Robotussin. It has a very serious looking medicine bottle label on it. I am not sure of the nicotine content because I didn’t order it and it doesn’t say.

VT: The bottle has the same cool label as my other VT liquids and clearly states what flavor and nicotine content is in the bottle. This is the first time I ordered 24 mg and was pleased to see a color-coding system on the cap (Orange for 24mg / Blue for 16mg).

Vapor Production:

They both produce great vapor. The Janty produces vapor consistent with other Janty liquids I have ordered and the VT juice produces the same amount as the Dulcis I have been vaping like a fiend.

Amount of Liquid:

Every time I order Janty liquids, the bottles are never full. This bottle was the same style 10ml bottle as the VT liquid, but was only 3/4ths full. The VT liquid was full to the brim, so either Janty critically measures exactly 10 ml of liquid into the bottle or they short you. Either VT gives you exactly 10mls or they just top off the 10ml bottle and don’t sweat the extra measurement. Either way there is something psychological about receiving a full bottle and a bottle that looks like I have been vaping it all day.

Flavor: The VT juice is better

Janty: There is a subtle grape flavor, but there is also a reminiscent incense flavor. It is thick and seems like what grape incense would smell like. After you have vaped it for a couple of days this goes away and it is not a bad flavor

VT: The grape flavor is essentially the same, but without the musky incense vibe. It smells exactly like grape soda in the bottle. I have also had a few vapes where the grape soda flavor comes through. I have used it as an all day vape and enjoyed it. Personally, I would like to see this flavor replaced with a cola or red bull flavor, if it does not sell well for VT.

Throat hit: They both have great throat hit. I now know what reckless throat hit means. I probably will stick to 16mg because reckless describes it. I do like having it around for those times I need a kick in the throat, and I will probably continue to order my experimental flavors in 24mg.

If you are in the market for a grape flavor go with the VT grape soda.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines