Desperate For E Juice

Sanjxx

Hi everyone! I am new to this and hope someone can help. Ive been vaping for about 2 months now, and have not touched or even thought about a cigarette. Im sure everyone has heard about hurricane sandy and how devestating things are here in nj. Well i am desperate for e juice. I have nothing left and cant find a vendor location or even an online store that can guarantee delivery to nj due to everything being crazy, which is completly understandable. If somebody knows of any retailers in bergen county nj please let me know. It will be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sanj

Hi Sanj.

I was hoping someone who knows the area would've answered your request by now. Unfortunately, I'm not at all familiar with where you live so I can't be of any help. Have you had any luck tracking down a local store that might have some e-juice for sale? I've heard someone say they found some at head shops...

Good luck, and I hope you're staying safe!

I have yet to find a meatspace vape-shop. Not when I was in Colorado, or Arizona, or so far in California (Bakersfield).

I begin to believe they are fairy-tales! ;-/

Kitsune reported one in Aurora, Colorado recently. Farther south in Pueblo, Colorado there's one in the mall as well as on B Street:

http://vaporsourceecigs.com/

When you get back to Colorado, if you're in the area, you'll have to check out the e-cig fairies in action! :lol:

I'm so sorry for your predictament. Hang in there!

If you can get to a farmstore, they have VG (just make sure it's the food grade kind).

The Grocery Stores and even craft stores have the PG (again, make sure it's food grade), usually in the Cake sections.

Also, you might want to try the International Vapers Club. They are rounding up helpers and supplies to try to help the folks in your situation. http://www.internationalvapersclub.com/

Good luck to you!!!