Hello Again

onqun

Hello everybody, i used ecig 2 years ago. And I will start again. I used to have ego, but I lost it. I have couple of questions. First, joyetech is the best?

2. I am planing to buy an ego again, what is the difference between c and t?

3. What is clearomizer, i have seen its picture, its a new style cartomizer, what is the difference?

4. To get the maximum amount of vapor, battery life and taste what would you do?

Ego C and T are tank systems.Both have thier problems and I personaly would avoid them.Just a reguar Ego .Clearomisers are like a tank ,you remove the tip and fill with liquid.You can see the liquid level ,they work pretty good .They do have some minor leakage issues but nothing that cannot be tolerated.

I use eGo batteries with a couple of different types of clearomisers, eGo 2.4ml CC and Vision/Stardust. Also with drip attys, 510, 306 and 901(with an adaptor). I've had so-so ok luck with eGo T and eGo C tank setups but I wouldn't recommended them either. If you get a standard eGo battery you might want to get the lowest resistance in a clearo or atty for the most vapor. You might be able to find a kit that contains 2 batteries, a charger, a couple of clearos, etc. for a decent price. Or if there is a good deal on eGo T you can get that and a couple of clearos or attys on the side. It's all the same battery but what goes on it makes the difference.

....And then there's the eGo twist C battery which is variable voltage. You can get great vapor and flavor with many different combinations of batteries and clearos/cartos/attys. I couldn't say which is the best combo but an eGo battery of any kind is a good start.