Ego-V Lcd Vv Passthrough

Rixter

In lieu of a lengthy review of the eGo-V LCD Variable Voltage Passthrough I bought from ecig-parts.com, I'll just say that I really like it a lot. I like the wide range of voltages available (3v-6v in .1v increments). I like being able to see the voltage I'm set at and remaining charge with a glance at the LCD. I like being able to plug in the USB cable to charge it without having to remove the cone and DD (i.e. atty/carto/tank).

I don't like the flush-mount fire button. I can't just feel for the button so I have to look at the device to find it...maybe I'll get used to it soon.

I also don't like the fact that the cable is not a standard mini-USB, but I do have a digital camera that uses the same connection, so I have a backup if necessary.

Kudos to ecig-parts.com for getting it to me so quickly! I ordered it Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:41 PM, and it was in my mailbox on Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM. Fastest shipping I've seen lately, and I'm completely satisfied with their service.

Edited by Rixter

I want one of these !

I bought one and added the matching cone to get the order over $30 so I could get free shipping. The total was $30.90. It's been my main PV since it arrived and so far it works flawlessly. GET ONE!!!

gallery_15088_188_20720.jpg

My eGo-V Variable Voltage (3v-6v) 650 mAh Passthrough PV with a Cherry Vapes "The Universal",

510 drip tip, and eGo Drip Shield Cone over an Empiremods 1.5Ω Bridge Free Dual Coil LR306.

Edited by Rixter

• 2 weeks later...

The better version of this is here: Ego Pass-through VV (Stainless Steel) I have not received it just yet but I do know the button is suppose to be almost identical to the joyetech ego batteries if it isn't 100% the same.

Actually, I just ordered one of those for my dad's Christmas present. I love the one I have, but I would've preferred the one with the original eGo button.

I use a 3.2Ω Vision V3 Clearomizer on mine at 5v providing 8 watts of power...and it works beautifully. The higher resistance on a battery capable of 5+ volts keeps the current at just over 1.5 amps. That keeps the switch really cool and provides plenty of battery life while still providing plenty of power.

I think you're gonna really like it. :yes

May i know about the basic of this Ego Pass-through VV (Stainless Steel),As it impresses by it looks likewise it should have to impress by its work too.Is it better than the other ones in the market ???

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines