Ego Twist Q's

Hey all! back w some more questions.

ok i know I want an ego twist, and i understand they all have the 501 thread on top, but i see alot of talk with the previouse batteries about A acc's for A batt. B acc's for B batt. but no mention of the twist is it A? or b?. or does it really matter?

Im going to try all different things with it to see what I like best.

but i want to make sure when it comes to the atty,cart,collar setup that i get the correct one if theres a difference.

thank you very much I was thinking about at work after I wrote it and this is what I thought more to do with "if you already have this size you need these etc.

Ok got another one for ya lol....

I see alot of ego kits, a few of them are really nice with a few samples of each type of vaping included to get to try them all, anyone know of somewhere that has something like this with a twist battery instead of standard type? or should i just forget it and build my own, grab bag style. (a few of these, some of those, one of that).

theres so many d#mn options its kinda overwhelming,

"oh another vender has these but not those", gettting tunnel vision w 9 windows open for 5 hours lol

My friends think im crazy "oh look here he goes again off into OCD land" again thanks as these forums are really helping as i scour for info.

Edited by Thrasher