Ran Into A Problem

well I ran into a problem today. my new carto stopped working. I pulled over and blew it out and cleaned my battery and it still was not doing what it should of been doing. So I thought to myself, this cant be happening because I did not have a spare carto on me. So I saw a gas station and decided I would go in a buy one of those kits. well I got a NJOY Rechargeable Express Kit 18 mg menthol for 19.99. so far so good. Carto is still going strong. flavor is great to. too bad it only came with 1 carto which I cant refill.. It looks like a reg cig but is heavy and it is not a 510 connection so my reg carto's will not fit. It is nice to have in my purse when my carto's decide to die on me.

no no no. I am almost 2 yrs into not smoking. on their web site it says for 5 filled carto's it is 21.95. each carto is suppose to be like 2 packs of smokes. we all know that is not true. we shall see how long this carto lasts. I been using it since 130 pm this after noon.

I tried the Njoy disposable when I was caught in a jam. For around 7 bucks not too bad and it lasted me the night. Pretty good for

A heavy vapor like myself. I have a Njoy starter kit too...shame they all use proprietary stuff instead of 510s :/. There is a trick to refilling the cartos.......look it up on YouTube.

You can fill one of the rubber covers(condoms) 3/4 full of eliquid and press the carto in threads first slowly.Let soak in a while and vape away.Youtube condom method for filling cartomisers.Always carry spare carto/atty,eliquid and battery,one never knows.

I never thought about the condom method..I know how to do that one. oh I had spare battery's but not carto's...next time I will remember. It came with a USB charging cable for in the car and at home. 1 battery and 1 carto.

It's good to hear they work in an emergency, and also a nice headsup on price gouging in different places. Two huge thumbs up for not buying a pack of smokes!!! (especially when faced with a 20 buck purchase).

That reminds me, I need to replace my stockpile cartos for such emergencies. Is BogeGate over yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought about the condom method..I know how to do that one. oh I had spare battery's but not carto's...next time I will remember. It came with a USB charging cable for in the car and at home. 1 battery and 1 carto.

I just had to go out and buy a 5 pk of replacement carto's for the NJoy. the carto finally died Friday. So that 1 little carto lasted a while.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

If you want to read about Bogegate:

http://www.tasteyour...press/bogegate/

I haven't had any problems either.

From the research I have done most of the stuff we use is outsourced to different shops in China.I have seen evidence in the past that some Joye and DSE atomisers were made in the same shop from the same materials.I would suppose they would still be doing that with cartomisers.When something is in big demand it makes sense to outsource it rather than invest in more capacity given the fickle nature of the vaping community.There has been instances where people noticed supposedly the same battery with the same name being quite different.The conclusion usually is that they are counterfit.I am not sure that is the case at all.A box of Boge carto's goes for less than $7.00 retail ,that means the retailer is making a markup and recovering his costs,the wholesaler is making a profit and recouping his costs and the manufacturer is making a profit and covering his costs.You probably can't just increase your factory size at the drop of a hat with that kind of margin.