E-Cig For Vg?

anw575

I need to switch to 100% VG juice. It does not work with my dinosaur carto rig.

I have been considering upgrading to the new ego - C or other tank system but have read that VG does not work with the tank system.

Any suggestions?

I have been vaping 4 months and I am a believer.

I am sick of the poly filled carto's

Thanks

it's not so much the PV itself as it is the delivery system. and alot of the delivery systems have problems with 100%vg. the tank/atty systems like the ego-c have problems with it, DCT's have problems with it etc.... have you ever tried direct dripping? honestly that's the best thing for 100% vg imho.

it's not complicated at all, but, as you pointed out it's not always convenient. and since you've ruled out using standard carto's i don't know what else to do seeing as you only use 100% vg. there are ways to get tank systems to work with 100%vg but it just seems inconvenient to me.

hopefully one of the other members has some more insight than me. :)

Try one of the Vision Clearomisers.The VG thing is dependant on the liquid manufacturer.Some 100%VG is thinner than others,you just have to try several as some thin it with something.

you could dilute your vg with distilled h2o (I use 80/20 and it's got good flow)

DD will solve your problem of wicking but it's a pita to keep dripping

clearos work well although ive found that if it has more wicks it works better

:)

I have used 100% vg in cartos on my eGo with no problems and right now I am using a CE2. The secret is to use some water to thin it out. I will then put a few drops of nic into the mix. I can not eat, drink or smoke anything with pg because I am allergic to it. If you mix your own becareful who you get flavoring from because some mix pg in it.