Defective Blu Batts, Attys And/or Carts? Help!

I guess I'm still truly shocked when I see positive feedback regarding Blu E-Cigs. I have had mine for only around 2 weeks and am completely dissatisfied! Hopefully it's because I'm a noob and am doing something wrong... Because that means it can be fixed...

Anyway - They seemed to work ok the first week or so, then suddenly it was like I had to drag really, really hard and wasn't getting much vapor OR taste anymore, even when I kept changing the cart every 10 drags or so in frustration! Also, my batts don't seem to want to charge right! Every time I tried to charge a batt, whether it was via USB to PC or via wall charger or pack charger, the red light would turn to blue within 15-20 minutes (yea, yea, I know about the pack recall thingy, just frustrated & desperate!)! How do I tell if it's the battery, the atty or the carts? :angry:

Anyone have similar experiences with their batts? Please help! GRRR, I'm SO frustrated! I wish I had found this forum and the VT forum before I purchased the Blu kit... I've ordered 2 more starter kits yesterday, but I'm currently in Taiwan so I won't get them until I'm back in L.A. in 3 weeks...! Help! Is it something I'm doing? Or NOT doing?

Well I have yet to hear anything good about Blu so it's probably not you.

If the draw on the ecig feels very tight then the atomizer may be clogged. The only thing you can really do is either blow it out (blow from back end of the atomizer until all the liquid comes out) or wait for your new starter kits. I know that really isn't an option because you will have to wait 3 weeks.

Do you have more than one atomizer? Perhaps you could try chaging it out. If not then you can always take the atomizer and boil it in water for about 10 minutes over the stove, then take it out and let it dry. If you have any cans of air laying around you can use those to dry the atomizer faster. Then drops some liquid onto the atomizer and your good to go.

I guess they named thier company right. Cause EVERYONE has the blues from Blu. As far as the LED when charging, I have the same problem, Bottom line is, just ignore them. They cannot be used as a gauge for when the batt is fully charged due to thier erratic blinking, so I just go by the old fashioned clock. About 30 minutes on the USB seems to work , maybe 45 on the wall charger. Charging the PCC, thats anyones guess, but I would think about an hour to an hour and a half should do it. As for having to draw on them like a wind turbine to get flavor or throat hit or vapor, when you figure that out let me know. I had the same problem, first few days was good ( looking back though, not really ) after that, I was lucky to get 1 good hit out of fifteen. All of these problems prompted me to purchase a 510, and the rest is, like my Blu, history. Since day 1, my 510 has performed like a thoroughbred racehorse, hit after hit after hit. I cant speak highly enough about how satisfied I am with it.

As for having to draw on them like a wind turbine to get flavor or throat hit or vapor, when you figure that out let me know. I had the same problem, first few days was good ( looking back though, not really ) after that, I was lucky to get 1 good hit out of fifteen. All of these problems prompted me to purchase a 510, and the rest is, like my Blu, history. Since day 1, my 510 has performed like a thoroughbred racehorse, hit after hit after hit. I cant speak highly enough about how satisfied I am with it.

"drawing on them like a wind turbine..." :lol:

HAHAHA, you had me LMAO at that one!!! I've gotten a mouthful of juice doing that! Btw, do you like the manual or auto 510 better? I'm about to order a TECC 510 kit and can't decide...

I have the manual . I was kinda hesitant about having to push a button every time I wanted a drag, but honestly, turns out its no big deal. I got the blu cause I REALLY wanted it to LOOK like a cig, but after that experience, it didnt matter anymore. Its WORTH it to get the excellent throat hit and vapor almost EVERY time. Im not familiar with the TECC 510, or where youre getting it from, but take my advice, go to awesomevapor.com . Hes your one stop vape shop and his service is impeccable. You can e mail him with ANY questions ( Believe me, I was embarrassed with some of mine) and he is HAPPY and eager to answer them THE SAME DAy usually. I have found your experience with vaping is enhanced when you knock away as many obstacles as you can. Constant frustration with your device is the first obstacle, and a reliable, reputable, FAST, supplier is the second.

Edited by keenan

Hey Yall my Blu atty that was kicking butt finally died and I cant get half the vapor now..Got two new batteries and attys from volcano(Blu clone) and still cant get the vapor back to what I had..I was refilling my carts with Awsome Vapor and it did double the vapor but now its just weak..I got a video of all three of my models vaping and the Blu was kicking butt but now its well sucking wind...LOL...Its my backup to my backup now LOL.....When they send me the new PCC i may convert my old one for the 510 batteries...

• 3 weeks later...

About the carts from Blu. Did you know that they use foil over the resivoir inside the cart to keep the liquid fresh? if you look inside the cart, you will see silver. Thats to protect it from drying out. I don't know if you all knew about it. If you place the cart on the atty and twist lightly a couple of time, then remove the cart, you should have the foil on the atty. Ju st throw it away and use it (atty). This will give better vaping. You won't be sucking too hard either. Hope this helps.

About the carts from Blu. Did you know that they use foil over the resivoir inside the cart to keep the liquid fresh? if you look inside the cart, you will see silver. Thats to protect it from drying out. I don't know if you all knew about it. If you place the cart on the atty and twist lightly a couple of time, then remove the cart, you should have the foil on the atty. Ju st throw it away and use it (atty). This will give better vaping. You won't be sucking too hard either. Hope this helps.

Yeah, I knew that trick, and about 20 others. It just really bothered me that you have to do cartwheels and handstands JUST to get a couple of so-so vapes. I picked up my Blu for the first time yesterday, after about a month, and got about 5 or 6 halfway decent vapes with a new cart and fully charged batt. I tipped it vertically. I shook it like a thermometer. I checked the foil. After that, zip, nada , nicht, blecch ! I picked up my 510, vaped, and BILLOWED a cloud of smoke, first hit. THATS a vaping experience. Blu is an experience all right, but we wont go there. Again, this is just MY experience, I dont want to sound like a Blu basher. :shutup:

I get decent Vapor with dripping 2 drops on the atty direct, or dipping it in liquid for 2-4 seconds to fill the mesh up.The Volcano carts are twice as big but dont draw well either unless they are new.I heard the 401 carts fit so I ordered some blank ones to try out.The 401s are even larger capacity.My only Blu complaint is the vapor is not consistant with the carts guess they are so small, so I think they are overpriced for what you get.

I get decent Vapor with dripping 2 drops on the atty direct, or dipping it in liquid for 2-4 seconds to fill the mesh up.The Volcano carts are twice as big but dont draw well either unless they are new.I heard the 401 carts fit so I ordered some blank ones to try out.The 401s are even larger capacity.My only Blu complaint is the vapor is not consistant with the carts guess they are so small, so I think they are overpriced for what you get.

I actually like the taste of the Blu tobacco cart, WHEN it vapes. I never really dripped that much. Do u use an empty cart (no filler). I seem to get better results if I drip with acart WITH filler.

I actually like the taste of the Blu tobacco cart, WHEN it vapes. I never really dripped that much. Do u use an empty cart (no filler). I seem to get better results if I drip with acart WITH filler.

sometimes it seems to work better without,I guess it depends if the cart is full or flowing well or not.Its so hard to refill unless I am at home so drip or dip seems the best way.