Tank Replacement Innards

Jdog

Hey all ! so we all by now know about DCTs and their advantages and pains, and some of us have moved on to clearomizers and RBAs etc. but for those of us who still have a soft spot in their heart for DCTs, i've found something awesome that you should know about:

i found a tank replacement column that has a ce2 style coil and wicks inside it instead of the polyfil.

http://www.madvapes.com/tank-replacement-dual-coil-cartomizers-1-5-ohms-dual-hole.html

the holes for flow are much bigger that what you are used to on regular punched cartos, and you don't fill the center. juice gets pulled in through the holes when you draw air.

it works really well, and flavor is really great. tastes as good as DD .

just thought i would share with you all since i know there has been growing resentment against DCC replacement for tanks with the dry spots etc.

so do I !

I love my DiD but i still like to keep another one out.

recently got into clearomizers but still love DCTs - this is just another fun combo to have around :)

The variety with vaping is so amazing. kinda hard to believe I smoked the same brand for 30 years. currently, I've lost count of my devices and variations....plus all of my flavors !!

Now I will have a new cartomizer to add to my tank collection.

Great tip, Jdog! I've got it bookmarked. I still have a few tanks sitting around that could use a better carto setup inside. The eGo Twist still goes out and about with me, it's discreet and it won't matter if it gets lost cuz it's easily replaceable. These might come in handy.

after another day with it, it's a pretty serious upgrade from the DCC....

the flavor is sooo much better - and i vape juices with at least 50%VG so cartos were not really my friend but I dealt with it for so long cause of the convenience of the tank... until i got Mini that is :D

but i still carry 'disposies' when i go outside, especially if i'm walking (sh*t falls out of my pockets all the time, and i am one of those 'non-purseys' O.o)