New To Mixing My Own.

MikeP79

I have 30ml of 24mg/ml its pg/by base with nicotine, I also have Apple, Banana Split, and Clove flavoring. Can anyone help me with how to mix any of these to produce a good flavor and also a nice throat hit? I appreciate any and all help

The banana split or the apple will probably be good at about 20% flavor. 80% base(24mg) and 20% of one of these flavors will bring the nic level down to about 19mg. This is a good strength, not too strong and not to week and the flavor level should be about right. To make a 5ml sample simply mix 1ml of flavor to 4 ml of base. (1ml is 20% of 5ml)

As for the clove, this is a strong flavor and probably only needs half of that amount of flavor. If you want the same nic strength mix 1/2ml clove, 4ml base, 1/2 ml vg or pg no nic. If you want you can do this: 1/2ml clove and 4 1/2ml base and the overall nic will be at least 21mg.

If your desired nic level is under 20mg you should be able to mix almost any flavor using 24mg base. Just remember that 80%base=about 19mg, 50% base=12mg, and make the rest up with flavor and no nic vg or pg.

What level of nicotine you looking to end with?

I assume you are using unflavored liquid as the base?

Not sure how strong the flavors you have are....but its best to start with a little and add until you get the right flavor. Not sure how those flavors would mix together. the clove and apple might work together. clove is usually pretty strong, so a little goes a very long way.

The best way to start is use 3 or 5ml empty bottles. Put some of the base in the empty bottle, add a few drops of the flavoring, shake well and taste (vape) add more flavoring if needed. for tasting, dripping works best.

• 2 weeks later...