Vivi Nova Starting To Leak.

mse12

I have been using my novas for a couple months now with little to no leaking. I filled one of them up this evening before work and it was almost dripping from the battery connection. I filled it the exact same way as I have countless times. Why the sudden failure? Has anyone else come across this? The head on this one is only a few weeks old. I'm just wondering why it would suddenly start to leak. I have two in rotation and this just has me frustrated.

Is the little rubber cap coming loose, or missing? That'd be my first guess. Try giving it a little press down. Only other thing i can think of is maybe the head is coming loose, try emptying and cleaning the tank, and make sure the head is tight on the base. Also make sure the bottom cap is tight on the tank threads. If all else fails try a different head and if it still leaks, there's probably a problem with the inner post thingamajiger.

I agree with Danpio, the silver tube that attaches to the base is the only way I see juice getting to that point of the batt. That part does come off the base I personally haven't taking it off but I know it does.

I will definitely check it out. So the center tube comes apart from the bottom I didn't know that. Well once I got home this morning it had leaked half of the tank out. I wiped it down and blew out the center and have been vaping it for a coupe hours. Once it's almost empty I'll take it down and clean it out. Thanks for the info!

Edited by mse12

Hey sorry about the delay in response. I guess the "thingamajiger" is fine. I've been using this for the past couple nights at work with no leaking. Granted I did change out the head when I took it apart and cleaned it. I'm only guessing maybe the tiny o-ring on the head was failing. It is just super frustrating to loose juice!