Continuous Stream Of Vapor And Hot

I am using the eGO-T series and yesterday I was using it and it started going nuts. It kept a continuous stream of vapor coming out at a high rate. The atomizer got so hot I had to use a towel to get it apart. Now that battery pack will not light up when I push the button down. If I push it down 5 times to turn it on it will flash but then it still will not light up. The atomizer for so hot it was red down inside. I took that battery off and put on my other one and it works fine now. Any suggestions or ideas on what happened?

sounds like the button possibly got stuck. doesn't happen often, but has been known to happen.

Have you tried to charge the battery? If the battery in newish, I would contact the sellar, they will usually replace.

sorry, not much help otherwise, sorry.

I did charge it and nothing happened. I think I agree the button might be stuck. The only time the light flashes is when I push it 5 times to turn off or on. I have had the battery since July 30th. I am going to see if they will replace if not I will just have to purchase a new one.