Vaporleaf...lakewood, Colorado

kitsune

For us Colorado people....There is finally an actual store !!!

I am visiting colorado, and of course, both of my ego chargers decided to stop working.

and thus began the search.....

Mind you, I do have other devices I can use...but the thought of not having an eGo charger was cause for anxiety. :wallbash:

LOL, all I really needed was a new ego charger...but If I'm going to get a charger, might as well get a whole new kit...right. I ended up purchasing the eGo-U luxury edition kit. In my defense, it is a really cool burgundy color, I didn't have any batteries that color. Backups are good....at least thats what I tell my self, In the last 3 years I have collected quite a few 'backups'.

Near as I can figure, the eGo-U is a standard ego battery, has a blue button light (instead of white) and comes with CE4 clearomizers. also comes with the charger I needed.

http://www.vaporleaf.com/ They have an online store and a brick and mortar store in Lakewood, colorado.

The store has a very nice selection of products. Lots of eGo choices, but do carry other products.

The staff was very friendly and very helpful. excellent knowledge of their products. Their prices are pretty good. The kit I bought was 45$..2 900mah batts (cool burgundy color), 2 CE4 clearomizer, charger with wall adapter (the item I really needed), 10ml dropper bottle.

see, its all stuff I really needed...... :animier:

sorry, Long post.

:baby:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines