306Dca From Goodsense Vapor

danpio1217

So up until now i've been a strictly carto guy. Carto tanks all the way. I played around with dripping before, but leaking and never getting a perfect hit led to abonding the effort. I'd always either get dry scratch hits or i'd have leaking all over the place.

I'd heard about the 306DCA that eliminates leaking issues, it's basically a sealed cup that you screw a 306 atty into. After stalking thier site for months (they're almost always out of stock, gotta catch em when they do a sale as they sell out fast) i finally got one. I've only had it for a few days but i must say i'm thoroughly enjoying it. You really can't overdrip with this thing. If you do, there isn't much gurgling and i have yet to get any juice in my mouth.

It comes with a lower assembly, upper assembly and drip tip. Assembly is easy, you just fit the upper assembly over your atty, then screw that into the lower assembly. Pop on the drip tip and you're good to go. I've been dripping some Cinnomon Danish Swirl from TVR and it's just a full, delicious vape.

I highly recommend this accessory for every 306 dripper. It does get pretty hot after a couple consecutive hits, but that's probably a good thing as without that, i'd probably never put it down :)

interesting. so it's kind of like their version of a drip shield or what? did you never try a drip shield? i love mine and have never cared for the 306 atty's so i doubt this is anything i'll ever try but at least there's more and more stuff being made in America for ecigs :)

It serves the same basic function as a drip sheild in that it prevents any sort of leaking, but to use a drip sheild with a 306 you need 2 x 510-510 adapters, cherry vapes universal drip tip, drip sheild over that, then a 510 drip tip. Looks cool w/ all that but doesn't work very well at all.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines