Did Pics

Uma

Awesome!! That threw me for a tizzy, but then, I'm easy to throw. :D

Jim just announced his Hybrid model. OMG!! It's stunning!!!! For those nights out on the town, with class and style. He'll be producing a big one too, for those days out at the football game. :)

...yeah...sorry...i think i must be slowly going crazy...hahahaha! i've caught myself thinking/saying the most outrageous stupid stuff lately...must need a vacay or something...

seriously...those are amazingly beautiful!

...I want onnnneee!!!!! :D

is it all one piece? or a tank and a body?

I'm pretty sure it's a set. He is making hybrids that look like one piece, but they are interchangeable unlike most hybrids that are one solid piece.

His next set will be the 18mm, can't wait!

I love a good coil!! It's fun to shout it to the ears that happily relate to them. My last coil sounds better than a great boge when fired up and crackling. Vapes and tastes better too. (doh lol).

I jump for joy for us both!!

i love the sizzle!! heehee never got around to trying a boge...and now i've gotten over it :P

also, i've started taking a strange pleasure in blowing into the mouthtip an seeing the little stream of vapor shoot out the air hole :D

OoOhh!! i like how the Gemini looks like a spaceship pod :)

the mouthtip is a 'big belly' from madvapes...I saw them while SO was browsing for some stuff for himself and I just pointed to the screen and said "I want that one!" :D

Yeh, it's a nice little ejuice shuttle! :) It's the Mini except with a bigger stylish tank.

Oh man, and I was over at MadVapes looking for something else and totally missed the purple belly. Darn. Looks like I have to go back. tsk tsk. :D

Thanks!! I'll try to get one tomorrow. :)

haha, yeh, well, if you're anything like me, you'll be getting all 3 of them in time anyway. :D By the time I'm done shopping there, I'll have 2 of each... 3 in use with different juices, and 3 all bathed and dried and waiting their rotation. The hard part will be all the casseroles I'll have to bake in order to keep hubby from complaining about my shopping.

i know!! honestly, I probably will end up having at least one of each...although i might have to get a complete set of brushed finish and a complete set of shiny :D

also, new wrap looked really good so I'm sharing :)

post-15216-0-77374000-1350336062_thumb.j