Worlds Oldest Working Atomizer!

Back in November of last year, around Thanksgiving, I ordered and received an e-cig from www.e-cig.com. Not expecting much I receive what I now know is an 801 pen style in beautiful white and brown complete with charger and a bunch of carts. The vape was a bit of a disappointment but I didn't know anything back then.

Anyway, the single atomizer that came with the package is still working! It's never been cleaned or anything and the sucker still vapes! I have it in a Janty Stick right now and it's working like a charm! I'll keep you all posted as to when or if it ever dies. Amazing!

I order a coupe of more atomizers from them a few months ago and unfortunately, they changed them and they don't seem to fit anything. Too bad.

It's always nice when you get lucky and have an atomizer last a loooooong time and work really good at that. I have one right now that has been going strong for about 3 1/2 months (knock on wood, lol).

It does seem to be a big trend for suppliers to switch what they are carring though, and of coarse it only happens when you find something that's completely bad ***, which sucks. Hopefully a few of you suppliers are reading this and PLEASE, STOP TAKING AWAY YOUR BEST STUFF. :D