Shame On The Us Goverment

I'm in Shock of how your government is trying to Fu ck you all out of all your rights , the Governator is in no way going to Veto the Sb400 bill do you really think Arnold gives a **** he is in bed with all the other Mafioso politicans and is pissed the state is loosing revenue from e-cigs over tabbaco . Traditional cigarette users will pay more to the government and die sooner reducing senior care in the long run , the government is all for $ and big corparations . I think you should forward this info about the bill to Alex Jones at infowars.com he is a little extreme but speaks the truth on what this criminal government is doing to all of us . I'am so thankful for e-cigs it has given me back my health 10 months tabbaco free . But here in Canada the sale is already banned but I still manage to get my supplies . We as a whole need to wake up and somehow deal with these rouge governments before it is too late what is next Obama starts a war with Iran ? Why the hell are they in Afganistan Hmmmmm Heroion !! The wool is being pulled over all of society's eyes and we all just Baaa Baaa and stay in our pens !! Change is needed but it may be a losing battle as we all don't really have a voice anymore :(

Vape on !! Wake up and stop the Tyranny !!!!!!!!

There wasn't enough long term studies done and it was deemed unsafe and "too new" if I remember correctly. It's been banned in Canada for a little while. Most of the Canadian suppliers went under. You also have to have a "special" license in order to sell nicotine products. I believe this was added to the law after the ban, but don't quote me on that.

@TommyGun

I agree with you. But let's be honest, nobody is going to stand up and fight the government. Why? Because 1. We are to lazy 2. We are not pissed off enough yet.

Yea there may be a few of us that follow the FEMA concentration camps, the Alex Jones videos, the NWO order videos etc but the bottom line is, most people in general society are happy. They may not be happy with themselves, but they are in no means pissed off at the government, not enough to loose their lives, not enough to come out of their bubble, not enough to sacrifice their kids lives.

I hate to say it, but it's going to have to get a lot worse before people finally wake up and when I say worse I mean it's going to have to get really bad. Then when it gets really bad? We will have to endure it for a while, why? Because that's how humans work. It will takes years of perhaps slavery and torture before people finally get so fed up that they fight back. They will have to have absolutely nothing to loose, to the point that death might actually be a nice option. Only then will people finally get their fat *** up of the ground and fight. That my friends is how a revolution is started. That's almost what it took to found this country in the first place.

Then again, the country could just collapse. Fall from the inside out. I've always thought that's how America will fail, then someone else will take over. It will be all of our faults.

The Five Stages of Collapse

1. Financial Collapse

2. Commercial Collapse

3. Political Collapse

4. Social Collapse

5. Cultural Collapse

There wasn't enough long term studies done and it was deemed unsafe and "too new" if I remember correctly. It's been banned in Canada for a little while. Most of the Canadian suppliers went under. You also have to have a "special" license in order to sell nicotine products. I believe this was added to the law after the ban, but don't quote me on that.

@TommyGun

I agree with you. But let's be honest, nobody is going to stand up and fight the government. Why? Because 1. We are to lazy 2. We are not pissed off enough yet.

Yea there may be a few of us that follow the FEMA concentration camps, the Alex Jones videos, the NWO order videos etc but the bottom line is, most people in general society are happy. They may not be happy with themselves, but they are in no means pissed off at the government, not enough to loose their lives, not enough to come out of their bubble, not enough to sacrifice their kids lives.

I hate to say it, but it's going to have to get a lot worse before people finally wake up and when I say worse I mean it's going to have to get really bad. Then when it gets really bad? We will have to endure it for a while, why? Because that's how humans work. It will takes years of perhaps slavery and torture before people finally get so fed up that they fight back. They will have to have absolutely nothing to loose, to the point that death might actually be a nice option. Only then will people finally get their fat *** up of the ground and fight. That my friends is how a revolution is started. That's almost what it took to found this country in the first place.

Then again, the country could just collapse. Fall from the inside out. I've always thought that's how America will fail, then someone else will take over. It will be all of our faults.

The Five Stages of Collapse

1. Financial Collapse

2. Commercial Collapse

3. Political Collapse

4. Social Collapse

5. Cultural Collapse

Hi Chris,

This truly isn't a flippant statement... Those are the words of a true statesman; spoken by someone who is clearly very observant. It's funny how the US has once again fallen into the same type of "hands" it fought so desperately hard to get away from.

I, for one, totally agree with everything you've said!

As a species, we are very slow to learn from the mistakes of our forefathers!

And so it is likely to be...

Cheers :beer:

J :jump:

I thoroughly agree, and maybe I.m a pessimist, but I think it will be WAY sooner than later. I have strong feelings of distrust for Obama as it is, but my biggest fear of him is his TOTAL lack of ANY experience in world matters. I mean he has little to no experience in domestic matters as well. But to compound the problem, hes surrounding himself with people of even LESS caliber. Its like giving the keys to your Lamborghini to your 15 year old son, and to make sure he behaves letting a couple of 16 year old cheerleaders go along for the ride. These are scary scary times.

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Ronald Reagan