Ocassional Smoker. Looking For Mini With Best Hit And Vapor Production.

redddog

Hey guys.

I'm the classic "only when I'm drinking and someone has cigarrettes" smoker. You know, the really annoying guy.

Anyway, I am sick of the guilt (and extra hangover) involved in analogue and wanted to try this. I was recently visiting my Brother-in-law and he had a blu (I think) lying around as he moved to a tank system. So I tried it and was impressed. Not etirely sure it was a blu because you could use drops to refil the cartidge and it didn't have a logo. But the tip glowed blue.

I'm looking for a analogue sized, analogue looking vape rig that has good hit and good vapor production that won't cost a ton. I'd prefer to have a system that uses the refillable cartridge so I can change flavors and add as I want. Anyone know of the right choice for me? Best juice maker? etc.

Other question was does anyone know if the 0 nicotene juices generally suffer worse flavor/hit/vapor as say a 12 or 16 would?

There are so many of these out there now that I'm a little overwhelmed and would love some help from the experts.

Thanks so much gang. I really appreciate the help!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I'm the classic "only when I'm drinking and someone has cigarrettes" smoker. You know, the really annoying guy.

Anyway, I am sick of the guilt (and extra hangover) involved in analogue and wanted to try this. I was recently visiting my Brother-in-law and he had a blu (I think) lying around as he moved to a tank system. So I tried it and was impressed. Not etirely sure it was a blu because you could use drops to refil the cartidge and it didn't have a logo. But the tip glowed blue.

I'm looking for a analogue sized, analogue looking vape rig that has good hit and good vapor production that won't cost a ton. I'd prefer to have a system that uses the refillable cartridge so I can change flavors and add as I want. Anyone know of the right choice for me? Best juice maker? etc.

Other question was does anyone know if the 0 nicotene juices generally suffer worse flavor/hit/vapor as say a 12 or 16 would?

There are so many of these out there now that I'm a little overwhelmed and would love some help from the experts.

Thanks so much gang. I really appreciate the help!

When I was first looking into vaping someone told me to stay away from anything that resembles an analog because the hit won't satisfy. They were right! Plus if you try something that doesn't feel like a real cig you might break the habit sooner!