Hello!

Just posting a general hello to the like, 5 people that are here.

I just ordered a njoy npro starter kit and I'm pretty excited to get it. It's unfortunate that there aren't really a whole lot of resources for finding out what the best electronic cigarette is. Hopefully these forums can help fill that void!

I'm kind of surprised by this whole e-cig thing, and sort of curious why the big tobacco companies haven't started putting resources into it. I suppose they probably will once it gets more popular, I would really like to be able to smoke my regular brand icon_e_smile.gif

Either way, I look forward to posting some pictures and reviews and stuff about the njoy! icon_e_geek.gif

Just posting a general hello to the like, 5 people that are here.

I just ordered a njoy npro starter kit and I'm pretty excited to get it. It's unfortunate that there aren't really a whole lot of resources for finding out what the best electronic cigarette is. Hopefully these forums can help fill that void!

I'm kind of surprised by this whole e-cig thing, and sort of curious why the big tobacco companies haven't started putting resources into it. I suppose they probably will once it gets more popular, I would really like to be able to smoke my regular brand icon_e_smile.gif

Either way, I look forward to posting some pictures and reviews and stuff about the njoy! icon_e_geek.gif

Welcome to the forums three_sixteen! There used to be a great online forum that has since gone down that taught me quite a bit. Hence the reason I started this one, 6 users in 24 hours, not to bad. Mostly from my video on Youtube I think.

As for the Tobacco companies I just can't see them taking to this at all, sure they could jump on the bandwagon but with the patents held in China I think there is more of a chance they will buy the companies out and bury the technology before they will ever sell the Electronic Cigarettes. But I suppose only time will tell. My hope is that it just stays legal in the United States as a few counties have already banned the technology unfortunately.

Good luck with your NJOY! The NPRO is the same the RN4081 model one of which I own, some say it doesn't create a lot of vapor but my Super Mini (NPRO) vapes just fine. Look into getting some E-Liquid from Puresmoker.com or Wicked E-Liquid. It tends to have a better throat kick and I noticed much more vapor being produced.

Check out This Thread for info on different models it will help you in the future when buying more E-Smokes (and trust me you will want to purchase more!):

http://www.esmoketalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9