Advice On Different Brands Of Batteries.

ok so im about to purchase an ovale v8 and i know with just about everything out there the batteries that come with something normally are not the best. i was looking on ebay and there are soo many diff kinds (xtar, trustfire, ultrafire, imr,) it seems ultra fire is the most common on ebay but whats common aint allways the best. anyone have any input into which brands are better than others? this is my first device other than ego and kgo and i wouldnt say im scared... lol just dont like buyers regret... thanks!

I have used a lot of Ultrafire and Trustfire with Trustfire seeming to last longer.But for the cost involved either were satisfactory.There are some brands that are reported to deliver higher current for longer and higher voltage for longer but the price is also higher.I would just avoid any ecig product at all that is less expensive than the average price at reputable dealers.

I did a lot of research on this as well when i picked up my VV gripper, and overall for VV devices people seem to prefer AW IMR or the Panasonic series. I've heard the traditional ultrafire, trustfire, epower, etc. don't provide as consistent a vape experience. I can't speak to that as all i have are the AW IMR's and they work great.