Impressed With My 510.

Ive just hit the 4 week mark using the same atomizer that came with my Joye 510! Still producing vapor like a monster! :thumbsup: When does one know when they should switch attys? Do they stop working or just decrease in performance? My 801 and 901 attys have been going strong for 4 weeks as well. I just use my 510 the most. :showoff:

Ive just hit the 4 week mark using the same atomizer that came with my Joye 510! Still producing vapor like a monster! :thumbsup: When does one know when they should switch attys? Do they stop working or just decrease in performance? My 801 and 901 attys have been going strong for 4 weeks as well. I just use my 510 the most. :showoff:

That's pretty good. I've lost two 901 attys to defective batteries or dripped in batteries, one of the two. I have a 4081 that has been going strong for almost a month and an 801 that is kick'in in my VP2 as we speak. It's been around for almost a month also, but only 8 hours in the VP2. This VP2 ride kicks A$$!

On occasion the atty will completely die on you, some times it will start to produce almost no vapor, and other times it may start to taste sooooooo bad that you want to puke every hit. You should find that most of the time it is time to replace your atty's when the flavor goes way down hill, this happens the fastest and most often. If the vapor production starts to take a crap then just clear/clean out the atomizer and give it a couple days to rest before firing it up again, that usually works for me. I find that most of my atomizers will last significantly longer if I give them a break once they start to act up, that or just clear/clean them out really well. Giving them a couple day break really does work wonders though.

4 months and 2 attys that are only so, so--not dead altogether, but dying. I fianlly purchaced a multimeter for measuring my batts/atts--really has helped in determining if they are dead or just dying.

:)

I fianlly purchaced a multimeter for measuring my batts/atts--really has helped in determining if they are dead or just dying.

So, what is the method of testing the attys with a mulitmeter. I understand how you can test the batteries, but is there a certian resistance you look for in the attys when you ohm them? I would think that different attys would have different levels of resistance. If I were to have to start at square one, not knowing what the resistance was supposed to be I would sample a new atty before it was used and then check it as it aged to see how the resistance levels changed.