Noobie With Ulcers !

Thunderchild

Hi to everyone out there !!

I'm new to vaping but I love it ! I have the EGO-C twist , which I love and have been using for around 3 weeks now but I have started to get nasty ulcers and sore gums !! Has anyone else had this ? Is it something I'm doing wrong or mixing wrong ?

Nothing your doing wrong. I had the same issue

The source of this can be a few things.

1. Side Effects of quitting smoking. When you quit smoking the pH in your mouth is thrown off balance.

2. Intolerance. Some people get this with high PG liquid. Switching to a 50/50 mix or 100% VG will normally resolve this issue.

3. Juice in mouth. If you are getting juice in your mouth they can develop into sores. This is what was happening to me when I started dripping. I found out I was putting too many drops on my atty and it was pooping into my mouth. Not happy when it happens.

More often than not they will go away after a week or 2 but sometimes changes are needed.

I have read where some vapers have had sore or bleeding gums after switching from anologs to ecigs. Look in "Health, Safety and e-cigaretts" for a thread on bleeding gums for more info and others' personal experiences. As far as ulcers go, I don't think there would be a connection there.

BTW, After 2 1/2 years of vaping and no cigs my teeth and gums are in so much better shape than they have been in many years.

Edited by Mike

Thank you so much guys for your input .. Kind of a relief to know its not just me , I was getting a little worried .. It's my first time using any kind of forum aswell so it's really cool to contact other people who are friendly and helpfull !! :-)

Thanks guys !!

Your welcome, TC. This is my first and only forum also. There are lots of helpful and good people here. That's why I've stuck around here for so long. :D