When Do You Like Vaping?

Sinikal

I've found that my favorite time to vape is while watching TV or a movie at home. I think it's because I was never able to do this with analog cigarettes. I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I get a sudden urge to want to smoke when I see someone light up a cigarette in a movie. Vaping does just the trick to satisfy that craving lol. :gun:

Well, my answers you forgot to include so I didn't pick any of them. My favorite times are when I have an atomizer that's REALLY KICKIN' A$$, or a brand new unit that I was excited about getting, and other than that I like just about all other times equally.

I've found that my favorite time to vape is while watching TV or a movie at home. I think it's because I was never able to do this with analog cigarettes. I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I get a sudden urge to want to smoke when I see someone light up a cigarette in a movie. Vaping does just the trick to satisfy that craving lol. :gun:

When I got my first e-cig and was able to smoke indoors my favorite times to smoke/vape were when it was ball shrinkin' cold outside, raining, or another hot as hell day here in Cali. I guess I could have just said crappy wheather, lol.

I almost forgot that another one of my favorite times to vape now is also when my chick is around. She hated cigarettes becuase of the smell (but dealt with it for me) and doesn't mind e-cigs at all. I literally will vape sometimes and blow my "smoke" right in her face and she usually will just laugh or smile. SHIBBBEEEEEEE :jump:

I vape when I'm awake. My wife likes the slight scent of the different e-Liquids, she says they smell like a open jar of honey. EXCEPT for the "VaporTalk Grape Soda" she says she can taste it and it tastes like, get this, GRAPE SODA! Go figure!

My Mom on the other hand was expecting me to blow out a plume of tobacco smoke so she started choking before I even exhaled, but that's OK, I'm used to her drama, we have always had issues. But I do love my Mama.