Case For A Vp1

pendarus

I am going to order a VP1, and was wondering if anybody had a recommendation for a carrying case. Looking to take the VP1 with the atomizer off, maybe a 5ml bottle of liquid and an extra atomizer or battery. Something not too bulky that would fit in a pants pocket.

Thanks!

Actually what I was envisioning is those zippered syringe cases you used to see in the movies. They held a big syringe and a bottle of "medicine". Anybody know what I am talking about?

There is a discussion on this forum somewhere in the Noobie Area that whent pretty deep into carrying case ideas, try searching for it.

The end result of the discussion was similiar to what you are talking about. Someone ended up buying a diabetic syringe carry case. You can fit you e-cig and a couple bottles of liquid in it. I searched "diabetic syringe case" and the first link produced this:

http://www.insulincase.com/Medicool-DI-Case-Diabetic-Insulin-Carry-Case--P304.aspx

i cant wait for my vp1 to get here should be here in a day or two but ive already started brain storming ideas for a case that i will make from scratch. it will be custom fitted for it and spare parts. ill keep everyone posted on how it turns out and i may start making a ton of them for others that wont one if it turns out good

I am going to order a VP1, and was wondering if anybody had a recommendation for a carrying case. Looking to take the VP1 with the atomizer off, maybe a 5ml bottle of liquid and an extra atomizer or battery. Something not too bulky that would fit in a pants pocket.

Thanks!

I received my VP2 Saturday and I tried it out today, What a great vape. It came with a little blue plastic battery case that holds 4 batteries. I can fit and extra battery, a 3ml bottle of e-Juice and an 801 atomizer with the cart taken off in the little case. I think that's really compact, don't you think?

No more cigarette packs full of batteries, no more chargers hanging out of my dashboard, and no more USB pass-thru cords to come to the end of like that dog Fog Horn Leg Horn was always teasing. But that's probably way before your time, Keenan will understand who I am talking about.