Baby Ego 350 Mah...workingman's Pv

Rixter

gallery_15088_188_44893.jpg

Top - Baby eGo 350 mAh with 1.7 ohm Single-Coil Smoktech Shorty Cartomizer

Bottom - Vision V3 Rebuildable Clearomizer (shown for size comparison)

At precisely three inches long, the PV above is perhaps my new favorite pocket tool for conducting clandestine vaping sessions while at work...strictly a no-smoking zone. Not wanting to get shot down before even explaining that I wasn't technically "smoking", I decided to keep my vaping on the sly to avoid confusion (and preserve job security).

It's supposed to put out about 3.4v, which, with a 1.7 ohm carto, puts you close to 7 watts! My 280 mAh e-cig lasts all day at work, since I don't use it a whole lot on the job, so this should do just fine. At $12, I couldn't have passed it up in any case.

BTW - this thing looks RIDICULOUS with a Boge 2.0 carto and drip tip!

gallery_15088_188_50181.jpg

Edited by Rixter

• 3 weeks later...

Free shipping to Canada?

Well, now...that is a good question. You might try emailing them, but their tagline does say, "Remember shipping is ALWAYS free!", and as far as I know, Canadia is part of "ALWAYS". :yes lol

Well, now...that is a good question. You might try emailing them, but their tagline does say, "Remember shipping is ALWAYS free!", and as far as I know, Canadia is part of "ALWAYS". :yes lol

True! Well I will have to email or just place an order and see what happens. If shipping IS free to Canada, that's crazy! For me to get something shipped to me from within Canada costs $10, they should just send me one at no charge, after they pay shipping it breaks even lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wholy ****, i love it. i'm totally getting one :)

Better hurry...my friends from work saw mine and are buying them up fast. They are available at quite a few sites, though.

I have been using my new 1.5Ω AMG Hybrid Uni by Vapage (from Clouds Of Vapor) on mine for a 7.7 watt vape, and dressed it up with an eGo Nomad Cone from IkenVape. It's a real performer, and very pocket friendly.

gallery_15088_188_81372.jpg

Edited by Rixter

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines