Ebay removing E Smokes

"you recently listed the following Fixed Price listing:

270331572358 - Electronic Cigarette DSE901 ULTIMATE Starter Kit

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because the following information violates our policy:

Because of various regulatory issues, cigarettes, cigars, and smokeless tobacco products are not allowed on eBay.

This wasn't an email sent to me but rather from a member of e cig forum. Looks like he will not longer be able to sell is stuff on ebay. That sucks! Just one more strike against the e smoke community. (Ebay's getting worse by the day anyway)

yeah I had a friend that said his smokeless delite electronic cigarette was removed from ebay due to the same issues. They actually said Philip Morrison owns the right or some bs like that.

and ebay will not allow you to get your money until the person leaves a comment! now that is stupid. screw ebay!

yeah I had a friend that said his smokeless delite electronic cigarette was removed from ebay due to the same issues. They actually said Philip Morrison owns the right or some bs like that.

and ebay will not allow you to get your money until the person leaves a comment! now that is stupid. screw ebay!

Wait so the owner will not get paid until they leave a comment? How can they get away with that?

I was wondering if anyone heard if e-bay is making e-cig sellers submit quality certificates and those certificates need to be processed before the seller can access thier buyers payments or send out any items,and that e-cigs were being put under the "medical device" category.I ask because i ordered from X'XXXXX XXX535 and my payment cleared my bank last week and they said (seller) that they can't send my order because of the reasons mentioned.Has anyone heard anything about e-cig sellers going through that? I was thinking that as long as my payment cleared, they have my money and address and ebay cannot keep them from accessing their money (my payment) or sending out orders already processed through paypal and that this guy is just blowing smoke or vapor (ha ha),he is still selling e-cigs in his store right now.He said i have to wait until mar 18-20 until docs clear.If anyone has heard anything about these new rules or situations like this please respond it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Alot

Rich

Edited by bigsponge

Hmmm I havn't heard anything about that at all. Sounds like BS to me. If that was the case then why was he able to post it up in the first place? I havn't sold on ebay in a long time so I'm not an expert but if the money cleared and the auction is closed I don't see any reason why he can't ship it out other than he's actually out of stock.

Your best bet would be to contact Ebay, if you don't get anything back from them, screw him file a claim. What's his ID?