Juice With Maaaadd Vapor

I got this strawberry juice today that came with a 510 I bought. I gotta give a shout out to Chris on that. They are the shzzle mane. anyways this strawberry 24mg juice is producing so much wicked vapor I had to tell everyone. Its 24mg nic, and just to give an example here, It's throwing the same amount of vapor and kick from my old rn4081 as the 510 if not more. Yeah, true story guys, more. Great throat, vape filling the room. I dont know why its pure perfection with 4081, but it just is. It's great with both, It's just unreal what it did with the mini. It's not sweet either, just a hint of strawberry. Im thinkin about throwing a vid on here of the production, because its with old attys and batteries that have been re-charged around 70 times. Gotta lab test it to find out the mix or somethin. :thumbsup:

--Jason--

Just playin it safe Chris. Sorry about starting somethin without finishing guys. The juice is 24 mg strawberry from libertyecig.com. I guess they were in socal but moved because of the ban possibility last week. Now they are in nevada. The juice is friggin amazing, taste great, not really sweet, and the vapor is maaad. Hope you like it.

--Jason--