Vape Wizard

Jdog

So, I have been looking at flavors, and supposedly this is supposed to "round out" the flavor.

Does anyone know what it really does? How it effects the overall flavor?

Most of the recipes I have read included it in tobacco flavors, but it doesn't really have a leafy taste...

Help?

There are more than one kind of vape wizzard. The one I have is from FlavourArt and it is used to enhance a eliquid in a way that is subtle. Some say it takes out the "rough edges", some say it mellow's out the finished product, some say it brings the other flavors and ingredients to a new level and many mixologists swear by this stuff. It is used in a lot of DIY tobacco flavors but also in other non-tobacco flavors. I've been advised to use it a 1%-2% or about 1 drop to every 4-5ml.

I don't have any real opinions on it but if so many people say it makes a difference there must be some truth to it. I haven't noticed anything spectacular with this stuff but it hasn't hurt any of my juice either.

I have the one from flavor art, I have been trying it drop by drop in leftover eliquids I have to try and compare, but I haven't been able to place it.

Thanks mike!