Ce4 Clearomizers Question

I received a CE4 Clearomizer with the v8 Mod I just got. I have never used a 1.6ml Clearomizer and I may have done something wrong. I filled it and started to use it and after about 3 hits it started having a burnt taste. After a couple more hits I decided to stop. Did I ruin it already if it has a burnt taste? What did I do wrong? Did I need to let it set a while first? I also have a couple of Madvapes Clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Carts. Is there a special way to fill or use these?

THANKS for the help

from what i hear its best to let it sit for a good while to give the wicks time to do their thing.

and the emdcc's i never fill them while they are attached to the batt. but its just like any carto. cock it to a side and fill er up. takes a effing ton of juice tho so u might be at it for a bit lol

Edited by kgoallthewaygo

Try the EMDCC - they are sweet! :) It should hold about 90 drops (about 3ml-3.5ml). Drip on the filler and rotate the carto as you go. Much more than 90 drops and it will start leaking. No big deal if it does, just gently blow through it to get the juice out of the center tube, clean off the threads an you're good to go. The run really good at 4.1V. I'm assuming the clear one is the same as the black one here.

For the CE4, some of them can be difficult to keep wet. Try turning the PV sideways or upside down for a few seconds to get the wick/coil wet. Also, you may want to try a lower voltage. Not sure what the resistance is on that, but I've had some just ran hot, so a lower voltage was needed.

if the coil gets to hot it can burn the plastic stopper underneath it... so yea there is a chance it will taste burnt from now on. but i think there was a video on youtube showing this. cant for the life of me remember the name or how i got to it... but if the plastic part is removed it "should not" ever taste bad till it completely craps out on you

I had the same experience with a Ce4 Clearo once. Just laid it on it's side for 10 min or so then tried again and it was good to go. Hopefully you'll have the same experience. Just took a while to wick in the fluid from what I could tell. But I only took one or two drags and noticed the burnt flavor before stopping to give it time to wick in the juice.

Edited by Boostedrex