Somebody That Is Real Good At Formulas.

i tried to log in thE Diy forum but it would not let me, the only thing i can think is– – is that i do not have 100 posts which i feel is both rude and crude but I am not the powers to be. Anyhow!

While I do have the "Ejuice Me Up me up" program, this comes under the special handling heading!

I hate to waste anything and I do believe I can recoup both of these Dekang 50 mL bottles of Ejuice. I bought these when I first started and did not know my way around, one says 100% Vg at 36 mg and the other one says tobacco at 24 mg.

I would like to put 15% cherry flavoring in both of them and have them come out at 34 mg of nicotine. I have 500 mL of 100 mg of nicotine plus VG and PG.

Can anyone here come up with a workable formula for this, I really would appreciate it.

Thanks so much

I just tested your account permissions and can view the DIY forum without any issue. Can you please link to exactly where in the forum you are trying to post (URL please) and any error that you receive when trying to post.

Thanks

Here are a few ways to mix up what you have to make 10ml at a time:

7 ml Tobacco e-liquid@ 24mg

1.5 ml cherry flavoring (15% of 10ml)

1.5 ml 100mg flavorless base (This will bring the total mg/ml up to about 32mg)

If the cherry flavor is overpowering the tobacco flavor try just 1ml(10%) of cherry and 7.5ml of tobacco. This will only slightly change the overall nic to about 33mg.

This is a good way to make 34mg with what you have:

2.5 ml of 100mg

2.5 ml of 36mg

5 ml of a combination of non-nicotine ingredients including flavoring, pg and/or vg

This makes 10ml @ 34mg

There are many other things you can do and I used a combining calculator to help figure this out because combining more than one base liquid with nic gets pretty complicated.

Try again in the DIY forum and let us know what is happening.

Edited by Mike

A couple of other notes,

100mg/ml nicotine base liquid is dangerously strong and working with it should be done with extreme caution and always keep that stuff in a safe place.

It only takes 24% of this liquid in the final mix to make a high nic e-liquid (34mg or 36mg is very high and you should never try to vape any higher than that.) It's best to cut down to 24 or less imo.

What I like to do is cut my strong base liquids to a flavorless base that is twice the nic that I would vape, in my case 36mg. Then figure how much flavoring, vg an pg, what size bottle and always use half of my 36mg base to half of the other NO nic ingredients and I get 18mg/ml every time.

I hope you will forgive me for taking so long to answer this post but my Internet service has been out. It will come on sometimes for one or 2 min. and then it is gone for the rest of the day!

When mixing from the raw ingredients I am good to go with "eJuice me up" but I was not aware of the other program.

I have been smoking 36 mg for months and now I am cutting down to 34 this month, next month 32, the next month 30 – I think you can see the pattern.

I want to thank you so much for the help and I must hurry and get this up before the Internet go down again.

Thanks again

ancient