Ego C And Low Resistance

well a standard ego c is 3.7v regulated. if you have an ego c twist it can go up to 4.8 and the low resistance cartos/attys work fine with my twist. some juices are harsher than other at the higher voltage.

From the reading I've done you can use the 2.1-2.4 ohm cartos/clearos with the eGo C. But they recommend AGAINST using the 1.8 ohm models as damage to the battery could occur. I can't speak on the eGo C Twist though as I haven't picked one up yet.

I twist my eGo c Battery up just a bit or not at all when using lr stuff. I have attys that are 1.5 ohms, 1.9 ohms, 2.2 ohmes, and all are considered lr but they can have a different sweet spot. The lr visions seem to work well at 4 volts but most of my other lr stuff I keep at 3.6 or even 3.2 volts which is the lowest setting. This is the case when these attys are on my ProVari also. 4.8 volts is way to high imo. The flavor is ruined and the vape is harsh at that level but 4.8 volts is perfect for a lot of standard res stuff.

lr cartos can take on a burnt taste that won't come out if you have the twist c at max voltage for too long and lr510 and lr306 attys will work at any setting with no apparent harm but the quality of the vape is much better at the low end.

Edited by Mike

• 2 months later...