More Questions From The Newbie

mimi

Ok, a couple more questions.

Would you reccomend a pcc or a car charger and just a bunch of extra batteries.

I don't want to overdue it on what I buy, but I want to be sure I am not sitting around waiting for batteries to recharge. I have the 510 model and it came with the usb and wall adapter. So I can only charge one battery at a time.

Any reccommendations on where to get the best deals on accessories?

I ive always been good with just 2 batteries for my 510 and a wall charger. Unless your on the road all the time i wouldnt say you need a car charger. I just make sure i bring my charger to work with me. If you are on the run all the time i would invest in more batteries (4) and maybe another wall charger to charge 2 at one time. Typical lifespan of a 510 battery is 1.5 hrs for me. :thumbsup:

If you spend any amount of time at the computer, i would recommend a usb passthrough. I didn't even know what it was two weeks ago, but it's basically a battery attatched to a cord that you plug into the computer. It runs off the power of the puter so you aren't using up a battery that needs to be charged. It's great!

my 2 batts and PCC aaaaaalmost cut it, i just got a 3rd batt in the mail today which should do me just fine. i do need a passthrough for home though. i seriously have no idea how anyone can do without a PCC (and not have to carry like 10 batts around)

Yea if you have a PPC you really only need 2 batteries when on the go. Charge one while your using the other. The charger should get you through about 6 full charges or so. So you've at least 12 hours worth of charge. Some people have reported going as long as 20 hours with a single PPC charge.

my 2 batts and PCC aaaaaalmost cut it, i just got a 3rd batt in the mail today which should do me just fine. i do need a passthrough for home though. i seriously have no idea how anyone can do without a PCC (and not have to carry like 10 batts around)

C'mon guy's, you carried around a pack of cigarettes and a cigarette lighter all of the time you smoked analogues. I can put 14 batteries for my DSE901 in an old kings cigarette box and an extra atomizer. I was a heavy smoker, two and a half pack a day, I go thru the batteries and juice. I normally use 10-12 batteries between 8am to 5pm, then I switch to the USB pass-thru or another model when I get home. A PCC only gives you four charges before it has to be charged so I'd have to carry two or three of them with me during the day. One thing I found that was great is we in this family and my company have always used Nokia cell phones and most of the wall chargers that I have also take the larger Nokia style charger for the car, so I just take off the wall cord and plug them into the truck.

When on the go the PCC is a must. For awhile I was carrying the 510 and 801 around with me, but now I just take the PCC(fully charged) and one battery and atty. When I am done I take it apart and put it in the PCC. I get through a 12 hour work day with no problem. Of course if the battery or atty die I'm screwed.

Definately a PCC--the only way to go. extra batteries and atomisers are also helpful--just in case you have one or the other go bad. A passthrough is also very helpful for at home when on or near the computer. I find I just buy bits as I go.

To start would definately recommend a PCC starter kit and a couple extra batts/atts and of course liquid.

:)

Let me tell you, I have solved all of my battery problems. I have been able to condense all of the e-Cig apparatus down to not very much that I have to carry. I bought a VP2. The battery lasts me 8-9 hours and I am a heavy vaper. It came with this little plastic case for the batteries that will hold an extra battery, an extra atomizer and a 3ml bottle of e-Juice. No more chargers in the truck, no more batteries rattling around in the console and no more worries about if the next battery will charge before the other ones run down.

Help me out guys, what is a PCC??

A PCC is a Portable Charging Case used to charge batteries while on the go. Probably the most important accessory to have if you have something like the Joye510. It holds 1 atomizer, 2 cartridges, and 1 charging battery. It's small enough to fit in your pocket.

The case does take a few hours to charge initially, then takes 1-2 hours to recharge a battery (depending on how dead the batt is)--The PCC will usually charge 3-4 batteries before needing recharging itself. I usually just charge the case each night--haven't had the case die on me yet. For me I keep 1 extra cart, a batt and 2 atts in the case. great for out and about. ( I always keep yet another couple batteries with me just in case). My PCC goes with me everywhere.

happy vaping