A-N-Y-C-I-G-.%c%o%m

Do you really need to steal my product descriptions? I spend hours each day working on my website and you steal my stuff?

Not cool.

Mods move to where is appropriate but I want consumers to know that this guy is a THIEF. It may not be material theft but I bust my rear maintaining my website and it's REALLY ticks me off to see my work stolen and placed on a CHINESE WHOLESALE website.

Do you really need to steal my product descriptions? I spend hours each day working on my website and you steal my stuff?

Not cool.

Mods move to where is appropriate but I want consumers to know that this guy is a THIEF. It may not be material theft but I bust my rear maintaining my website and it's REALLY ticks me off to see my work stolen and placed on a CHINESE WHOLESALE website.

I just looked at this place.. What an as :devil: sho :gun: le.. I own a couple businesses and thats one of the downsides that we face as business owners. The problem here is that this entity is in China, therefore you have no fight for any type of copyright infringement. If it was someone in the states, you may have something. But still it would be throwing money and lots (I mean lots) of time at something that may never pan out in the court of law. Because its in China there is nothing you can do, except express your opinion like you already have. One thing that I'm sure we can all figure out here, is that you get what you pay for. And in this case, it's obvious it will be slow delivery time, no personal customer service, and even more delays if products are broken or no good. Is it worth saving the 20-30 bucks for a potential 1-2 month hassel with the possibility of more issues. NO! As I mentioned, this is just common sense, which I think most people we see the same way when viewing this option for buying. And thats really what it boils down to, not the description. I'll stick to the locals, and support our economy. PEACE and don't let it get the best of you. ;)

--Jason-- :punk:

OK I missed something. WHO is the thief that I shoukd stay away from. I HATE thieves.

The theif is in the topic. You have to cypher the address from it. If you take out every symbol from the topic you will find the culprit.

--Jason--

Lost me

:|

okay this is the topic: A-N-Y-C-I-G-.%c%o%m

Now take out the all of the -'s and %'s from it. And what do you have? The ahole that we are talking about.

:whistle:

Not cool.

Ok, I'm not trying to start any stuff here, but I went to the cyphered website listed in the topic and I also went to VaporKings.com and they don't look the same to me. However, I don't really know much about HTML and maybe I'm missing something. If it is any consolation, the VaporKings website looks better put together and has a sharper look than the other one.