Need Help Finding A Good 510 Wick-Type Tank System

For anyone still following this thread, I decided to go with two systems because they were both inexpensive and both touted as great wicking tank systems. I am absolutely satisfied with both of my purchases (and vendors), and both devices have performed flawlessly for me.

I did have a slight problem with the Vision ViVi Nova's original plastic tank clouding up and cracking when I left it filled overnight with EC Blend's Caramel Pecan Maple Log (which, to me, tastes just like Huddle House smells LOL). No harm, no foul, EC Blend...you guys are the greatest, but something in that blend doesn't like plastic Nova tanks. I (inexpensively) replaced the plastic tank with a metal one that, for some reason, reminds me of the Tin Man from The Wizard Of Oz...you be the judge.

gallery_15088_188_23096.jpg

Vision ViVi Nova Rebuildable Tank System on a Leo Pro..."The Tin Man"?

-AND-

gallery_15088_188_12713.jpg

Vision eGo Clearomizer V2 on an eGo 1000 PT..."The Green Hornet"?

Stay tuned,

Rixter

Edited by Rixter

I just got my second vivi nova tank.It's the 2.5 version and I just want to say this is the best tank,by far,that i've ever used.The updated version has longer wicks and the tank material is suppose to be better.The fact that the vivi nova tanks are rebuildable makes them a must buy.I cant believe the differance in flavor compared to other tanks.They come with 3 differant ohm attys and my LT is loving them.