Do You Enjoy A Lighter Vape Sometimes?

Do you enjoy a lighter vape sometimes? I am enjoying a lighter liquid right now, I think sometimes a light vape is cool as long as your not sacrificing too much TH. I usually vape a rough super mint but I am really enjoying a light double apple right now.

I definitely need to change it up. Sometimes I crave a strong cigar type flavor other times a weaker pipe tobacco and much of the time some kind of bakery flavor.

i vape Boba's most the time which is a thick 100%vg juice.

every once in awhile i do like a lighter vape yes, so i usually have a good RY4 around, and i like some bakery blends like Mike as well. but normally just tobacco flavors.

So far I've only heard of one person who occasionally vapes flavorless eliquid. Are there more vapers like this? I generally like it strong in the flavor department but a week flavor helps to keep it real but I don't think I could vape without some kind of aroma.

So far I've only heard of one person who occasionally vapes flavorless eliquid. Are there more vapers like this?

Goodness I hope not. There are so many great flavors to experiance but to each there own. When I was hooked on ciggies I started out with menthol and then went to full flavor but now with vaping I find I like somekind of strong mint. Tasteless liquid just sounds like a sore throat waiting to happen.

My goal was to use vaping to beat my addiction nicotine.I found flavors that were satisfying and that I look forward to ,and keep the nic level low as available.I have when I had not yet mastered my inventory control methods vaped pure VG to get by and it was not too bad and did create some impressive clouds of vapor.