The Reactor Tank

http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Reactor-Tanks-react.htm

13386586594671008445556.jpeg

Nhaler has released the Reactor Atomizer Tank. This could be a huge step for the vaping community. What does everyone think? I know I would really like to have one of these but $67 dollars is a bit too much in my book especially when you do not know how it vapes, if it has any flaws, or just in general, If it is worth it at all.

I have to say, that looks very interesting. I wonder about the flavor you would get, however. The regular atomizers, those that come with the kgo or ego are just ok. The lr306, being more narrow and compact, give a great deal more flavor. Does it stand to reason that the more compact the more flavor? Just wondering..

Edited by Breal

I think that the flavor this would produce would be of greater quality tha a carto tank just because it is an atomizer and in my experience they do give off a better flavor than a cartomizer or ce2 in general. My main worry would be that you would have a problem with flooding and leaking but that is just an assumption.

very interesting indeed. so its pretty much like my dual coil tank minus the filler? i would think that would bump the flavor up a couple notches... but yes $67 is just a tad pricy for me as well. unless its the end all be all of vapeing...

If you want to try something similar for way way less cash, check out the Clear Bud Repetitious Tank Atomizer from COV. Its a similar concept, yet 3.99 to try it out.

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/66-atomizers/151-510-clear-qbudq-repetitious-tank-atomizer/988-510-clear-qbudq-repetitious-tank-atomizer.html

I grabbed one and LOVED it. I'd give it high marks for both flavor and vapor production.

I'll wait for the price to go down on the nhale tank to something reasonable. I'm thrilled to death with the one i picked up from Bruce. The only issue i have at all is it is pretty much a requirement to use a blunt tip syringe or a needle tip bottle to fill it. It says on the description that it is a small rubber plug - i'd go so far as to say tiny.

If you want to try something similar for way way less cash, check out the Clear Bud Repetitious Tank Atomizer from COV. Its a similar concept, yet 3.99 to try it out.

http://www.cloudsofv...k-atomizer.html

I grabbed one and LOVED it. I'd give it high marks for both flavor and vapor production.

I have very limited atty experience.. Lately, I've been vaping lr306 and use that as a basis of comparison. I was wondering how they would compare in flavor, because the lr306 has great flavor, better than any carto, imho. It's just a pain (only sometimes) to have to continuously drip in order to get that flavor. I've also tried the regular 510 attys that come with the kgo (lr 306 wins hands down).

I really liked the 306 (standard res) when i first started vaping. I used to toss one on my reo grand with the cannon drip tip and was happy, but then i guess my tastebuds got tired of it because i wasn't getting the flavor that i was used to out of the LR 510 atty. I started stacking batteries to run at 6v in the reo and tried that with a boge 2.0 carto. (Just remember, don't stack batteries. Don't turn your mod into a bomb.)That worked great for several months, then tastebuds decided they wanted something different so i picked up some hybrid attys, the 5V battery (for safety) and some new juice flavors.

The 3.99 price tag stuck it for me, and i figure, since i was ordering batteries, why not try one.

I feel for you completely, cause i got super tired of dripping within the first 2 months of vaping. These days I don't mind here and there, but for work or anyplace out of the house its just downright inconvenient.

*FOR ME* the Clear Bud Repetitious Tank Atomizer is as close as i've found to the flavor produced from direct dripping. I have run it on both my ego and my LavaTube. Ego battery is a standard, haven't picked up a twist yet. And i have run it to 4.4V on the LT but i tend to keep it at 3.7-4.0 to keep from getting a burny flavor.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Yes, that actually helps, A LOT. I've never heard of the Clear Bud Repetitious Tank Atomizer. I'm going to check it out. I've been experimenting with higher voltages on my Triple Coil cartos, and it's very interesting. I wouldn't dare try it on my lr306. Afraid the whole thing would just blow up on me. Ha.

I love that there's always more to learn. And, it's really helpful to know that tastebuds continuously change. I appreciate the info.

Cheers

I love all these new fangled gadgets that's hitting the market this year! Our pioneers were brilliant and the modders even more so. I don't know what to try first anymore , there are so many awesome choices nowadays. Thanks for sharing your finds!

Just vape it!