My E-Power Rocks!

OK just to set this up. I was giving my daughter her bath and forgot my E-Power was is my front shirt pocket and while bending down to pick her up it fell into the bath tub. I quickly grabbed it and took it apart to find out the battery, and switch was completely dry.The treading on the tube and on the cone and carto was so tight no water got in. I had to throw the carto away because who wants to vape bath water, even the button was sealed I could not blow any water out of any part of it. Anyone have any simalar stories?

Yes, yes.. I dropped my Provari in the deep end of an Olympic-sized pool. You have never seen someone dive so fast or with more determination, I'll tell you. I caught that thing before it hit the bottom, and after some cpr (on my provari), it's working great. Even the 306 atty on it was just fine. Ha.

Yes, yes.. I dropped my Provari in the deep end of an Olympic-sized pool. You have never seen someone dive so fast or with more determination, I'll tell you. I caught that thing before it hit the bottom, and after some cpr (on my provari), it's working great. Even the 306 atty on it was just fine. Ha.

I think that tops my accident you win, long live Provari!