Is My 1.5 Ohm Dual Coil Smok Tech Cartomizer Going Out?

It seems like there is no flavor to it each first hit I take. But then the second one I take is full of flavor. It didn't use to do this. This is the second time I have filled it up with the 6ml tank.

Edit:

I think it is the battery now. It started to blink 3 times and just shut off. I took the cartomizer off and put it on and now it seems to be working a little better but it seems like the hits aren't that strong anymore. Is the battery going out?

Edited by willmon22

Hmm only one edit and that is it. Well I think the battery was just low as it seems to be working properly now. What exactly does 3 blinks of the light mean? Whenever it is dead it blinks who knows how many times. But it doesn't make any since usually when I hook it up as a passthrough it works right away. Now it has to charge a little before then.

I'd assume that means its charge is low or that it's turning off, or maybe the connection is bad. Be sure to wipe out your battery connection every so often especially if you drip.

There's so many different versions of these batteries it's hard to keep track, i'd ask the supplier you bought it from to be sure exactly what 3 blinks means if you keep having problems with it.

A manual joye ego having a cutoff? I have never had it blink like this I have only had the several blinks to indicate it is dead. I am assuming that the connection wasn't good and the battery was almost dead. As it seems to be working fine now. Not sure how the connection got loose. Anyways thanks for the help.