Who Are The Biggest Brands?

I'm a newbie and I see a lot of models and brands while I'm browsing the forums and I was just hoping to get to know the different brands and models you guys think are some of the best out there.

I've pretty much stuck with JoyeTech for my favorite two models, and had one a longgg time ago made by a company called Smoking Everywhere that had quite poor English translations in their manual...

Thanks in advance!

Edited by thedouglenz

Popular cig-like models from the different manufactures listed above are 510, 901, 801, kr808 and many more that I can't think of but most all come from one of the 3 that mcquinn mentioned. Sometimes one company will copy another company's product and give it another name. Sometimes the same company will make a product that is sold under many different names.

what are you thinking of buying? if you can give us a specific set of qualities your'e looking for we can point you in the right direction.

Currently not in the market for new whole kits, I've been trying out my Ego-c for a few months now. I just noticed while browsing these forums I don't know much about anything besides Joyetech products!

However, when I do want to buy again, I hope to be better informed than I have been in the past. I've been ripped off pretty well at a mall e-cig shop once lol

Once you have an eGo battery or "clone" that has the same threads you have lots of different choices of cartos, clearos, attys, tanks, etc. that is compatible with it. These accessories can be made by Joyetech, SLB, Kanger, or other companies, usually the atty parts still come from China but there may be other makers of these items today.