Smokelessimage

I didn't even realize that they had xl cartos. If they are as good as the regular 808 cartos that they sell they should be great. I normally order my cartos from elite vaporworks but I think I am going to have to try the SI ones. I have placed several orders through Smokeless image and they are great. I just like the Juice at EVW which is why I tend to order there instead. But SI may have just won my business back with these longer cartos. I am going to place an order this week and then I will tell you what I think.

I haven't yet tried the XL batteries nor the XL cartos. I'm really satisfied with the little regular ones for those times I need a "cigarette" in hand. Plus, the carto never burns, because it runs out at about the same time my battery does, so I just change out the whole shabang. I imagine the XL's are like that too though.

Ditto what Uma says. I've only used the small auto batteries and they are great for hands free vaping and I like having one or two of these with me because I alternate between this and my eGo most of the time. I like tobacco flavors in my Volt and bakery flavors in the eGo. These e-cigs are great for what they are and I was really missing them when both of my batteries failed within a week of each other. They lasted quite a while, at least 3 months so I can't complain.

Got 2 new batteries in the mail today so I'll be using it again tomorrow. Smokeless Image is yet another reliable site to get vaping goodies.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines